Information for Prospective Tenants
For further information on our rental properties, please contact our office by phoning 02 6922 2900 or email email@example.com
- Should you wish to apply for a rental property, Hore+Davies Real Estate offer speedy processing of your tenancy application. Under normal circumstances, applications are usually processed by the next working day. You will be advised of the outcome by telephone as soon as the application has been processed.
- Each adult prospective tenant that will potentially be residing at the property must complete an individual application form and each provide supporting documentation.
- For a copy of an application form and a list of required supporting documentation, please click here.
- If an application is approved, we ask that a holding deposit, equivalent to one weeks rent, be paid immediately. This deposit needs to in the form of a money order (from Australia Post) or a bank cheque. The holding deposit becomes the first weeks rent once the lease is signed.
- When one of our staff contacts you to advise that the application has been approved, a time will be made for you to come and sign your lease agreement.
- When you sign your lease agreement, an additional one weeks rent will be payable (in addition to the holding deposit already paid). The rent is payable by bank cheque or money order to Hore+Davies Real Estate. Other statutory charges may be applicable, but will be explained at the time of signing, ie. water usage
- You will also need to pay a bond, which is equivalent to four times the weekly rental. This needs to be in the form of a bank cheque or money order payable to The Rental Bond Board.