58 Blamey Street TURVEY PARK NSW 2650
- 4 BED
- 1 BATH
- 1 CAR
Fully Furnished Delight
Traditional double brick fully furnished three bedroom bungalow combining classic 1930s with a dash of Art Deco.
- Situated in leafy Turvey Park, within walking distance of the Botanic Gardens and local Turvey Tops shops
- There is a park two doors down with swings, slippery dip etc. for littlies.
- Sleeping configuration is for an absolute maximum of 8 adults plus two infants
- Bedroom 1 Queen, Bedroom 2 Double, Bedroom 3 Twin, full sized cot and mattress, bedding and change table for baby.
- Double sofa bed with sprung mattress in the lounge room.
- Spacious lounge room, separate dining room.
- Flat screen tv/DVD, stereo/cd/iPod connection.
- Full kitchen with electric fan forced oven and ceramic cooktop, microwave, dishwasher.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans, gas heating, polished floorboards.
- Period bathroom newly renovated with enormously deep bath and separate shower.
- Separate laundry with front loader and dryer.
- Nursery with a full-size cot, high chair, bedding, change table. Additional portacot available for use in Queen bedroom.
- Established gardens (enclosed at rear) with gas bbq, courtyard, decking area and seating to dine al fresco.