28 Heath Street TURVEY PARK NSW 2650
- 3 BED
- 1 BATH
- 1 CAR
Comfort and Convenience
From the moment you step through the door you will instantly feel at home. This inviting home offers comfort and convenience and is beautifully settled in a gorgeous traditional Turvey Park location. Inside this flexible floor plan offers:
* Three spacious bedrooms with one separate living area or two spacious bedrooms with two separate living areas.
* Comfort is assured during the cold winter months with gas heating to keep you warm and ducted evaporative cooling to keep you cool during those hot summer days.
* The kitchen is functional with plenty of cupboard space and enough room to fit a dining room table featuring gas cooking.
* The light and bright bathroom has a bath with a separate toilet.
* Enjoy this handy location only minutes walk from the shopping centres, close to schooling, TAFE and the Botanic Gardens.
* Large shady backyard with shed included.
* Off Street Parking available.
* No Pets Allowed.
This home has plenty of charm and is well worth an inspection.