Hore+Davies is an innovative boutique real estate company with a large Strata Management Department. As the only real estate agency to offer strata management services, our aim is to provide quality and cost-efficient services to buildings in Wagga Wagga and the surrounding district.
The Company has over 50 years experience in strata management since beginning in the late 1950's. Our managers are supported by an outstanding group of professionals who are dedicated to making sure your strata scheme runs smoothly.
The Strata Department has been built up over the many years by taking on one building at a time. This allows us to devote our best efforts to "bedding down" each one, rather than buying a portfolio of buildings, which would be demanding on staff and, we feel, unfair to the client.
It has always been our objective to provide relevant, cost efficient and innovative services for a reasonable fee.
The focus of our strata services is to protect your Strata assets. We achieve this by ensuring your building is well maintained, adequately insured and a sufficient buffer is available in your sinking fund to meet future capital expenses. The flow on effect of a well managed Owners Corporation is higher resale values for individual owners.
- Maintain Trust Account
- Issue Levy Notices
- Recovery Levy Arrears
- Issue payments
- Preparation and Lodgement of BAS/Tax Returns
- Administrative & Sinking Fund Budgets
- Prepare and run AGM meetings
- Serve Notices to comply with By-Laws
- Maintain Strata Roll & Minute Book
- Record and retain notices under sections 118 and 109
- Keep Common Seal & attest to it's affixation
- Insurance Valuations
- Prepare & Lodge Insurance Claims
- Insurance policy renewal
Repairs & Maintenance
- Building Inspection & Reports
- Arrange qualified contractors to undertake repairs and maintenance of the common property.